Skip to main content

The Stress I Had

I had experienced the so called 'STRESS' , Its makes me to feel and popped out questiones in mind, Will i be normal?, Why i should take this colourful tablets, Oh my God how come i cannot use my handphone. The stress made the particular stage of my life worst. When my stress went worst I cannot hear louder sounds or someone's voice and i cannot see flashes and brightness in high, due to this i can't even use my handphone. Moreover, the headchea pain went terrified like migrain. I was curious what happened to me. After a few weeks. I stopped taking tablets. At this stage i thought i have to go through struggles of pain without depending on my medicines. I started to be calm down myself and went to greeny places to cool down my eyes and mind. From this I learnt to overcome my stress without involving the stress again. In this world we have ways to overcome or to come out from anything by do not involving in that again.

Comments